Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Over Again


"School time's over so what's up next?"

I recall the saying of my friends that made my mind go vain.


Shower to take,coffee to drink.

Yet i don't have any conclusion what i am and what i am suppose to do

and where i am supposed to go.


i find people praising my defeats and celebrating my lost but still i

tend to be strong somewhere inside my heart.


Books are left behind in the desk and pencil seems so senseless that i

feel pathetic to be miserable and lonely without anyone to cheer for me


No one understand my decision thinking it to be misconception.

Therefore,life seems so strange and growing fast seems so unfair.


But still i am growing with a new optimistic feeling to be shared and i

find myself teaching juniors a tough lesson of being a senior.


Then i realize that i have learnt the valuable lessons of being patience

and repeating myself for who am i...

No comments:

Post a Comment