Thursday, April 19, 2012

i am beautiful..:)

This is a new feeling...feeling of rising like a star and being able to dream much bigger and brighter...i don't know from when and for how long..it took me to realize that i am beautiful..i really am..and i don't have any doubts on this...any more....i may find myself with unmanageable hair...with big spectacles which i really dislike..and of coarse.with a pimp lee face...but to tell you the truth....i am actually falling in love with my face....however...to remind you that i am not being a part two Narcissus...but for now...i am not ashamed of admitting nadir feelings of mine that "i lop myself"...



During childhood...i had this inferiority complex feelings regarding my physical features...every person has a dream that he/she be appreciated..and liked by others...but in my case...i was deprived of praises regarding my appearence.i used to really hate my boyish face..thanks to my short haircut...because of which...my friends used to tease me..and i used to often cry....i desperately pinned to be an adult...in a hope that an ugly duckling might turn into a beautiful swan...hehehe...people say never to judge a book by its cover..but in reality...we often chose book by its cover..and...in the same way...people do like those who have good appearance......



I don't entirely blame others for making me feel insecure about my appearance...i am also equally guilty for not being confident about myself....i used to compare myself with others and ..used to find fault....i was ignorant and due to my ignorance...i invited many headaches..which were...useless and unnecessary......



i now know that i am beautiful...no matter..what others think about me...i am one of a kind and i appreciate my effort to look beautiful..as the way i am .....:):):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment